A Little Moore is made up of British DJs Victoria aka Little Boots and Lottie Moore. Following a decade in London and Barcelona respectively, torn apart by Brexit the pair decided to relocate to sunny Los Angeles and seek their fortune. As Little Boots, Victoria has released 3 critically acclaimed albums and toured the world both as a live act and a DJ, performing everywhere from Coachella to Ibiza. She is also a Grammy nominated songwriter and runs the alternative pop label On Repeat Records. Lottie, better known behind the decks as Tottie, co-founded the highly successful Track Family weekly radio show on Barcelona City FM, and has spent the last 6 years DJing Barcelona’s hippest parties and events. She recently created a special show for Sonar Festival focusing on pioneering female creative talent, a theme both are passionate about. Together, the pair’s musical taste is upbeat and eclectic, and their sense of fun is infectious. Expect a selection of disco, house and balearic beats from both across the pond and closer to their new home, plus exclusive tracks and mixes from friends, some very special guests and tip top chat. Tune in to get your Friday night started and follow the girls’ journey as they navigate life in LA and everything that comes with it.
DEDE is a vocalist, DJ, producer, and creative director from Los Angeles. She arrived on the scene as the voice of the genre-defying trio, Tiny Hearts (alongside producers Waajeed & Tim K).
Tiny Hearts made major waves throughout the music scene – making their radio debut on Benji B’s BBC Radio 1 show, streaming their EP release show with Boiler Room, playing alongside SZA at Miami’s Art Basel, and garnering the praise of Donald Glover and various DJs & tastemakers worldwide along the way.
In the spring of 2017, DEDE announced she had signed as a solo artist to the forward-thinking Fresh Selects record label, with the Pitchfork premiere of her first single, “Faultline” – a duet with Ed Droste of Grizzly Bear, produced by Kingdom of Fade To Mind.Stereogum called the track “a dreamy, dreary ballad — bleak but beautiful, pained and pulsing” and Pigeons & Planes named it one of The Best Songs Of The Month.
Her second single “Golden Divine” (featured heavily in James Franco’s film “King Cobra”)had its premiere on LA’s KCRW. DEDE’s debut album “PANOPLY” was released in 2017 on Fresh Selects. Her follow up project “Bird Of Paradise: The Panoply Remixes” will be released in early 2019.”
1. DEDE Feat Ed Droste (Honey Dijon and Tim K Remix) – Faultline
2. Fabio Tosti, Diamondancer – House Celebration
3. Eli Escobar – N.Y. So HI
4. Corine (Plaisir De France Remix) – Porquoi Porquoi
5. DEDE (Dede Bird Remix) – White Leather
6. Lazare Hoche – Edit A
7. Cerrone, Manu Dibango (todd Edwards Remix) – Funk Makossa
8. Honey Dijon, Sam Sparro (Cratebug Supernova Remix) – Stars
9. DEDE – Bird of Paradise
10. IPG, Hot Toddy, Hifi Sean (Hifi Sean Remix) – Slow Motion Cowboy
11. Unknown – Work That Body
12.(Dr Packer Remix) – Nasty Girl Living In A fantasy -)
13. Discotron – Slicker Than our Average
Tottie + Little Boots
1. Jex Opolis – Mr Concerto (Flamenco Mix)
2. Little Dragon – Lover Changing
3. Pink Fink- Body
4. Jex Opolis -First Stomp (Vocal Up Mix)
5. Alkalino- Dance To The House
6. 400 Blows – Movin (Special Extended Dance Edit)
7. Mori Ra – Mermaid
8.The Love Club – Hot Summer Nights (Medlar Edit)
9. Noo – Just Can’t Get
10. Suzanne Kraft – Moving
11. Rhode & Brown – Detective Schiwago
12. Seb Wildblood – Grab the wheel
13. Native Cruise – Orange Feel